Saturday, February 25, 2012

Comments on Comments

I appreciate readers of my blog, especially those who comment. This kind of dialogue is important and informative. However, I have some suggestions if you wish to leave a comment.

I have received several comments with personal information in the comment itself. All comments are moderated, so I don't publish these, at least not as is. Sometimes I will go to the trouble of inserting into a post excerpts that delete any personal information, but it is much easier if you don't put it there in the first place.

If you want to contact me directly, send me an email at DrWillenbring@gmail.com. Even then, remember that email is not secure, so I discourage highly personal information in emails as well. Although the risk of the email being interrupted is small, information about substance use can be very destructive if it did fall into the wrong hands.

If you wish to make an appointment to see me, call my office number at +1-612-276-2055. My current practice is cash (or credit card) only, but I will give you a receipt to submit to your insurance company.

MW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome.